Join Scott Raynovich, Futuriom's Chief Analyst, and Rod Stuhlmuller, Aviatrix's VP of Solutions Marketing, as they unveil the second annual Secure Multicloud Networking Survey Report of 2023!
In this webinar, we explore the evolving landscape of enterprise applications across domains like public cloud, hybrid cloud, and datacenters. Discover how IT and networking professionals are actively seeking better control, visibility, and governance over their distributed networking infrastructure.
Uncover the challenges faced by industry leaders and the abundant benefits of multicloud networking (MCN) technology. Scott and Rod discuss how MCN simplifies operations, providing a reliable foundation for success in the multicloud landscape.
Get ready to dive into the fascinating findings of Futuriom's 2023 Multicloud Networking Survey. With insights from over 100 end users, we'll uncover the key drivers and future needs of MCN. Don't miss this unique opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and gain first-hand knowledge from industry experts.
Meet the Speaker
VP, Solutions Marketing
Join us for an Aviatrix and AWS Immersion Day and take advantage of hands-on labs and deep dives into enterprise-class cloud networking, security and operational visibility.
Solution Architects from AWS and Aviatrix will co-present and lead hands-on labs to highlight the benefits of combining native AWS networking services with the advanced capabilities of the Aviatrix Cloud Network Platform.
Single Column Content
Consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam lobortis nulla quis ipsum eleifend rutrum. In ullamcorper sit amet nunc in hendrerit.
Who Should Attend
Enterprise cloud infrastructure leaders | site reliability and network engineers | cloud and network architects | solution architects | tech leads | DevOps | DevSecOps | information security | network security architect/engineer | technical project and program managers
- Bring together customers, partners, & AWS together for active discussion
- Advance POCs and remove blockers in your cloud adoption journey
- Provide customizable experiences to discover/expedite new opportunities
- Allow advanced teams to deep dive into new services and solutions
- Allow hands-on time and guidance from solution architects addressing key customer use cases including security
AT THE BOOTH (#209)
SPECIAL HAPPY HOUR
At our booth, ask about details to the special happy hour happening in Boston. This limited event is sure to be memorable.
Meet some of our customers
Meet some of our customers
Learn how organizations are creating a multi-cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, performance and automation. The session will highlight best practices for creating a multi-cloud architecture, proven design patterns for key use cases in AWS and Azure. This will take into account critical operational and troubleshooting requirements.
During this session, you will also learn how to:
- Embrace and extend the network and security services already available from AWS and Azure
- Gain visibility and troubleshooting capabilities by owning your multi-cloud data plane
- Integrate your Palo Alto VM-Series Firewall into your AWS network architecture
- Use Transit networking services to integrate cloud and on-prem resources
- Enable network segmentation policies for VPC/VNET resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion