Get Certified in Multi-Cloud Networking & Security in 6 Hours!
Join Aviatrix cloud networking experts for a complimentary virtual training that details how to build a multi-cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, visibility, and automation.
We will cover proven design patterns for key networking use cases within the architecture - focusing on AWS, Azure, OCI, and GCP as well as time-saving operational and troubleshooting techniques.
At the end of the training, there will be a 60-minute exam to become certified as an Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE)
. The ACE program offers the industry's first multi-cloud networking education and certification
that enables architects, engineers, and technical staff to develop advanced competency in native cloud capabilities.
You will leave the virtual training with an understanding of how to:
- Extend native cloud networking constructs
- Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture
- Enable profile-based access to cloud applications and resources
- Use transit networking services to integrate cloud VPCs and on-premise resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
- Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
9:00 – Introduction and Course Logistics
9:10 – About Aviatrix
9:20 – Public Cloud Networking
10:50 – Break
11:00 – Multi-Cloud Network Architecture
11:15 – Aviatrix Platform Overview - Part 1
12:00 – Break
12:15 – Aviatrix Platform Overview - Part 2
12:55 – Customer Deployments - Case Study
13:15 – Break
13:25 – Operations, Visibility, and Troubleshooting in the Public Cloud
13:45 – Q&A and Wrap-Up
14:00 – Aviatrix ACE-Associate Multi-Cloud Certification Exam
15:00 – End
Wednesday 11 November 2020
9:00 - 15:00 Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Who should attend?
Network & Security Staff, Cloud Infrastructure Architects, Operations Teams