Learn how organizations are creating a multi-cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, performance and automation. The session highlights best practices for creating a multi-cloud architecture, proven design patterns for key use cases in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Embrace and extend the network and security services already available from AWS, Azure, GCP
- Gain visibility and troubleshooting capabilities by owning your multi-cloud data plane
- Integrate your Palo Alto VM-Series Firewall into your AWS network architecture
- Use Transit networking services to integrate cloud and on-prem resources
- Enable network segmentation policies for VPC/VNET resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion