You are invited to an exclusive training in Chicago!
You will learn how organizations are creating a multi-cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, visibility, and automation.
Enjoy a complimentary day of learning on the best practice design pillars of a modern multi-cloud architecture. We will also cover proven design patterns for key networking use cases in AWS, Azure, and GCP as well as time-saving operational and troubleshooting techniques. You will have the opportunity to network with other attendees over open discussion.
You will leave lunch with an understanding of how to:
- Embrace and extend native cloud networking constructs
- Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture
- Enable profile-based access to cloud applications and resources
- Use transit networking services to integrate cloud VPCs and on-premise resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
- Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
|10:00 AM-10:30 AM
||Arrivals; Coffee and Tea
|10:30 AM-11:00 AM
||Who is Aviatrix?
|11:00 AM-1:00 PM
||Public Cloud Networking
| 1:00 PM-2:00 PM
||Lunch and Networking
| 2:00 PM-4:00 PM
Q&A; Aviatrix ACE-Associate Multi-Cloud
There will be opportunities to win a drone as well as take a short exam to be qualified as an Aviatrix Certified Engineer
(ACE). The ACE program is a multi-cloud network and security certification designed for technical professionals like you. We encourage you to stay and take the exam. If you have questions about the program or exam, please reach out to email@example.com
W Chicago - City Center
172 W Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
10:00 AM-4:00 PM CT
Who should attend?
Network & Security Staff, Cloud Infrastructure Architects, Operations Teams